UnConferences are events run by participants. Attendees can submit topics or challenges, set the agenda for what’s discussed, and create an environment of productive discussion. Instead of passive listening, all attendees and organizers are encouraged to become participants, with discussion leaders providing moderation and structure for attendees.
1. Coffee with Keynotes and Sandra Woods, CIPP/C, M. Bioethics, BA Phil (Ethics) - Sandra Woods shares her story as an "unpatient" living with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome - Small group discussions, ask our keynotes your burning questions, network with other participants, and have a coffee!
2. Keynote presentation #1 - Building and harnessing the power of effective therapeutic alliance (Dr. Maxi Miciak)
*******Join us for a complimentary light lunch! **********
4. Active Learning session #1 - Exercises that enhance safety, connection, and awareness in relationship (Dr. Maxi Miciak)
5. Keynote presentation #2 - Understanding the impact of health behaviours on pain and function, and improving them through communication and coaching (Dr. Jason Silvernail)
6. Active learning session #2 - Coaching practice (Dr. Silvernail)